Do you want to work in a dynamic company that is constantly evolving? Don’t hesitate, we are looking for an electromechanic.
– Electricity: reading of diagrams, diagnosis and repair, wiring of harnesses…
– Hydraulics: reading diagrams, troubleshooting and repair, connection and assembly…
– Mechanics : dismantle parts or systems (engine removal, gearbox, axles and arms…), read a parts drawing, integrate sub-assemblies or equipment on the machine, carry out oil changes and maintenance of engines, gearboxes and axles.
Knowledge in automation would be a plus.
Travel to customer sites for a period of “1 to 3 days” is to be expected throughout France.
Organizational and relational skills
– Ability to carry out diagnostics
– Ability to carry out interventions and tests on the machines independently
– Be able to evaluate the degree of urgency of breakdowns to manage priorities.
– Be able to adapt to different types of interlocutors, according to their technical level.
– Be autonomous and able to take technical initiatives.
– Team player, versatile and organized.
Other complementary skills
– Ability to manage a team of 3 to 4 technicians with the possibility of moving up to Team Manager
– Ability to assume the role of business manager: drafting of commercial offers, management
business, carrying out expert appraisals and managing the customer portfolio
– Ability to carry out commercial actions